Thursday, January 24, 2013

It's FINALLY Over!

After 16 looooooooooong months, it's FINALLY over!

Meet the new and improved Shannon:
WHAT, WHAT!!

The braces are FINALLY gone!

Those things have been a thorn in my side for the last year and four months, but it was all worth it in the end though.  My jaw is not 100% better (you can't correct TMJ, just improve it), but it feels 100x better!  You can read all about why I got braces on this post

Speaking of that post, that post always has the most hits on my blog analytics.  So to all of you out there who are in braces or thinking about getting braces for TMJ issues, DO IT!  Not going to lie - I hated every.last.minute of wearing them and I was well, a tad bit over the top self-conscious about them, but I saw dramatic improvements in my jaw, so it WAS worth it (even though it didn't feel like it at the time).

 I'm back!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...