Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Saw It, Pinned It, Did It!

Last Christmas, I pinned this pin for a ruffled tree skirt with plans to make it the following year when I actually had a Christmas tree to put it under.  My bestie Chelle and her A-DOR-ABLE son Neil came to visit this weekend, so I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to make my skirt since she loves doing crafty projects too.

So during nap time and after Neil went to bed on Sunday, Chelle and I worked on our project.  It was pretty simply to make, but we DEFINITELY underestimated how time consuming it would be.  Chelle actually finished her's in one day, but I gave up and finished mine the next day.

I must say, it was definitely worth the time and hot glue burns!

 I just love it!!

Chelle spiced her's up with some color -
So cute!

Here's the tutorial we followed if you're interested.  Now to get my Christmas tree up (don't worry, it won't be going up until the day after Thanksgiving - per tradition)!


 post signature

2 comments:

  1. I'll never look at hot glue the same again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you come make me one of these? Adorable!! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...