Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Where Dreams Come True

Adam and I recently took a trip to Tampa to visit his brother, Robby, and Tony.  On our last day there, we had planned to go to Disney World - more specificially, Magic Kingdom.  I had never been to Disney World (I know, I know, I was deprived as a child), so I was SUPER excited about going.  Adam had only been once right after high school, so he was pretty pumped too.

When we woke up that morning, it was raining.  I was totally bummed, but Robby was quick to say, "Oh no, we're going!"  So off we went with ponchos in hand!

Robby had some old Mickey Mouse ponchos for Adam and I.  They were quite hilarious, but got the job done!

It never stormed, but there was a steady rain until noon, but it turned out to be a TOTAL blessing!   Not only was it nice and cool, but there were NO lines!  We literally walked straight onto each ride.  Obviously, I don't know what the lines are usually like at Disney, but I can imagine!  Around noon, the rain stopped and the crowds picked up, but we never waited more than 15 minutes to ride a ride.  It was GREAT!  We just about rode every ride in Magic Kindom.


Disney really is magically.  I may or may not have gotten a little teary eyed during the parade because of all the reactions coming from the kids around us.  They were so excited to see their favorite characters.  You could literally see the magic in their eyes and the sweet memories they were making.  I couldn't help but get a little emotional.
 
Tony, Robby, Adam and me

Such a great day!  It was all I had ever hoped it would be :)


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...