Friday, August 31, 2012

Last Weekend

Last weekend my bestie, Chelle, and her ADORABLE nine month old, Neil, came to visit.  They are back in Mississippi now, so I don't get to see them as much as I used to when she only lived an hour north of us.  I had been excited for WEEKS to see these two!

Night one was spent catching up with Bob, Val and Claire over Mexican food and margaritas.

 Why hello, Bob!  I just can't get over how much Claire is looking more and more like her daddy :)

Day two was a trip to the Nashville Zoo.  This was a first for everyone, including Neil's first trip to a zoo EVER!

 He passed out about half way through the zoo.  It's hard being pushed around in a stroller....

The rest of the weekend was spent shopping, EATING and just catching up.  Chelle and I have been friends for 20 years now (yes, Chelle, do the math!  We are THAT old!), and it's always so nice just sitting and talking with her.  There are not too many people that cross your path in life that really "get" you, but she is definitely one of those for me.

How sweet is this picture?!?  Now that Neil is mobile, he doesn't want to be held much because there is so much to explore, but Adam caught him at the perfect moment, and he conked out right in his arms.

Beauford had the BEST time with Neil.  I'm not too sure he knew what to make of him, but he LOVED licking Neil's face until it was nice and clean (I tried to keep him off, but I guess Neil's face was just so tasty...).

Beauf was sad to see them go, as were the rest of us, but boy was he exhausted!  He spent the rest of the weekend recouping in that exact spot.  It's tough keeping up with a 9 month old....


 post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...