Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Hound Dog

How about some pics of Beaufie!?!

 Doing what he does best.

Looking VERY suspicious.... 

Poor baby has been sick but is feeling MUCH better.  I may or may not have poisoned him causing him to have uncontrollable vomiting that may or may not have led to a trip to the vet for an IV due to the lack of fluids. Hey, it happens, right?!?

Needless to say, don't, I repeat, do NOT use a flea spray on your pup's bed even if it says it's safe.  There's a chance your pup could have a reaction and if said pup is my pup, then he WILL (no chance about it) have a reaction.

Unfortunately, I learned my lesson at the expensive of poor lil Beauf and my poor lil carpet, duvet cover and, oh yeah, my knees....That's a whole other story but lets just say it involves me flying out of the bed half asleep when I heard the infamous hacking that can only mean one thing, trying to scoop up Beauf and get him to the hardwood and off the carpet before he started blowing chunks and tripping, skinning my knees all in the process.  Good news - Beauf was not harmed in the fall (I saved him at the expensive of my knees) and he made it to the hardwood just in time!  This was probably incident #3, maybe 4....I lost count!

Oh and did I mention Adam was out of town for the whole episode.  Fun times I tell you, fun times!


post signature

2 comments:

  1. It is so nice to see a picture of Beauf. Sorry he was sick but so glad he has recovered. Thanks for the tip we WON't use flea spray on the dog beds ever. Have a great day! Sniffs, The HoundDogs

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been awhile since I've seen Beauford's adorable face and I've missed it so!
    I have heard that flea spray is a dangerous thing to try on pets but I've never heard that it was just as bad to spray it on a dog's bed so I will keep away from both!
    It always seems that when really bad things happen the spouse or significant other is away and that's just plain awful to go it alone!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...