Friday, August 17, 2012

Dailymile: July

So I'm a tad bit behind on my July dailymile update, and I was going to scrap it altogether until I realized that the end of July marked one full year of tracking my miles.


I tracked every grueling mile this past year, and I'm proud to say I ran 699 miles!  Not too shabby if I do say so myself. Dailymile says that's a total of 120 runs, 458 donuts burned, .03 times around the world and 24 lbs burned. (I guess I ate those 24 lbs back, because I assure you I didn't lose 24 lbs....)

These past few months my numbers have been a little low, but I'm mixing things up in the workout department theses days. While I was running four days a week, I'm now only running two days a week and taking the rest of the time to do some type of cross training/weight training.

I still can't believe I ran 104 miles in April....


post signature

1 comment:

  1. I admire you for keeping up with the running especially in this heat! I am very athletic myself but I've gotten off course because I haven't been able to stick with a schedule so you have inspired me to get my act together! Congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...