Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Dailymile: June

You thought I gave up running didn't you?

Nope, still at.  Just not as strong......

 OBVIOUSLY!

I couldn't even bare to post May.  May was definitely a recovery month after the marathon.  After running over 100 miles in April, I was just a bit burned out. June was MUCH better than May, but I've definitely scaled back.  I usually run two days a week, a 4-5 miler and a 3-4 miler, and then do some type of weigh training two days a week.  I really like the Comcast OnDemand videos.

Adam and I have been getting up before work and working out, and I am LOVING it.  I hate when the alarm goes off, but once I get up and get moving, I'm so happy I did.  For one, it's 100x cooler in the morning.  Running after work is just not possible unless I run at 8 p.m. or so and that's just not convenient.  And secondly, my workout is out of the way and not hanging over my head for the rest of the day.  I just feel better getting up and moving some before work.

Join dailymile and look me up!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...