Monday, July 2, 2012

Catch Up

Not sure what happen last week, but one thing led to another and I didn't blog once!  (I know, crazy!!)  I know you were all waiting patiently by your computers just hoping and praying that today would be the day that I would blog to only be let down followed by sleepless nights tossing and turning concern for my well being.....

So for everyone's sleepless nights last week, I apologize.

What kept me away?  An exciting vacation, crazy-busy work week, my amazing social life?

The answer: none of the above.  If you guessed laziness, you'd be right!  I kept meaning to blog and then well, as you already know, I just never got around to it.

So here's a little recap:
  1. Work
  2. Took Beauford to his very first volunteer opportunity.  He volunteered at a local nursing home visiting with the residents during Pet Social Hour.  He did soooo good and was his usually rockstar self.  Everyone loved him.
  3. Met friends at Arrington Vineyards
  4. Worked some more
  5. Tried not to melt in Nashville's recording breaking heat.  Yep, we hit 109 last Friday!  Thank goodness the humidity has been low which makes things SO much more bearable, but we are hurting for some rain some kind of bad.  Hopefully, this week is the week....
  6. Adam bought new tires (LOVE dropping large amounts of $$ on tires!!) and we washed and detailed our cars
  7. BBQ dinner date with out of town friend and in town friends
  8. Pre-4th of July cookout with friends
  9. Fresh blueberry cobbler and homemade vanilla ice cream was inhaled ate last night
  10. More work
That's it.  That's been the last week and half in a nut shell.  Blogging will be better this week, I promise.  I L-O-V-E blogging, so it saddens me when I'm away from it too long.

Can I get an AMEN for a short work week?!!  Even if it is in the middle of the week, I'll take it!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...