So for everyone's sleepless nights last week, I apologize.
What kept me away? An exciting vacation, crazy-busy work week, my amazing social life?
The answer: none of the above. If you guessed laziness, you'd be right! I kept meaning to blog and then well, as you already know, I just never got around to it.
So here's a little recap:
- Took Beauford to his very first volunteer opportunity. He volunteered at a local nursing home visiting with the residents during Pet Social Hour. He did soooo good and was his usually rockstar self. Everyone loved him.
- Met friends at Arrington Vineyards
- Worked some more
- Tried not to melt in Nashville's recording breaking heat. Yep, we hit 109 last Friday! Thank goodness the humidity has been low which makes things SO much more bearable, but we are hurting for some rain some kind of bad. Hopefully, this week is the week....
- Adam bought new tires (LOVE dropping large amounts of $$ on tires!!) and we washed and detailed our cars
- BBQ dinner date with out of town friend and in town friends
- Pre-4th of July cookout with friends
- Fresh blueberry cobbler and homemade vanilla ice cream was
inhaledate last night
- More work