Monday, May 21, 2012

My lil' Jessa

Baby sister graduated from high school this past Friday night.

I couldn't be more proud of Jessie and the fabulous lady she has become.  She's on to bigger and better things, and I have no doubt there are great things in store for her!
"Congratulations!
Today is your day.
You're off to Great Places!
You're off and away!

You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes
You can steer yourself
any direction you choose.
You're on your own.  And you know what you know.
And YOU are the guy who'll decide where to go."
-Dr. Seuss, "Oh, the Places You'll Go"

And for fun:
All four of us at my high school graduation in 2003 (I'm notorious for closed eyed photos...) and then us in 2012.  Time really does fly!



post signature

1 comment:

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...