Thursday, May 3, 2012

Dailymile: April

FINALLY!
 I broke 100 miles!

You know....it only took running a MARATHON to push me over the edge!  I can't say my numbers are going to stay that high (heck, I KNOW they aren't!), but I'll still be running and logging every mile along the way!  

I ran last night for the first time since Saturday, and let's just say it wasn't pretty!  I ran 4.5 miles with the East Nasties.  It was HOT (we hit 90 degrees yesterday here in Nashville), my legs hurt EVERYWHERE and I felt like I was running the last 4.5 miles of the marathon again.  My legs feel like they did Sunday - very sore!  I'm glad I ran though, because I needed to loosen my legs up, and not to mention, I have a 5K race on Saturday, so I wanted to AT LEAST run once before then.

Are you on dailymile?  Look a girl up!!
 


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...