Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Getting Comfortable

It has been brought to my attention that there hasn't been any recent posts featuring Mr. Beauf.  After going back and checking, I haven't blogged about my sweet little man since March 14. March 14!! It has been WAY too long! 

Let me assure you, Mr. Beauf is alive and well and living it up like the little king he thinks he is!  If y'all want more pictures of Beaufie, who am I to say no :)  Lord knows I think he's the cutest dog to ever grace the planet!!

So we've been in our new casa for close to three weeks now.  Beauford was VERY confused at first, but I think he has finally figured out that this is his new home.  The biggest transition for him was definitely going from being walked on a leash for EVERYTHING to us simply opening the backdoor to the backyard. (Which, by the way, I LOVE!!  A-maz-ing!)

At first, he was very confused and would walk out onto the back porch, but once the door shut behind him, he would turn around and whine at the backdoor.  The first couple of days we had to walk outside with him, but it didn't take long for Beauf to figure out how this whole backyard business works.

The boy couldn't be more happy!

 That boy LOVES a good stick!

Beauford's been having the best time playing in the backyard.  Sometimes it's hard to get him to actually come back inside.

 "King in the castle, king in the castle.  You do this. You do this."  (Name that movie!)

Our home truly wouldn't be a home without Beaufie.


**Simply because this made me laugh**



 post signature

1 comment:

  1. He is such a cutie-I want more Beaufie pics. :D And I pinned your ecard to my basset board on Pinterest, that cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...