Friday, April 27, 2012

Four Months

Four months of blood, sweat and tears.  (There was actually no blood, LOTS of sweat and tons of psychological tears but never any physical one.)
I got pneumonia, bought and moved into a new house and had an emergency root canal along the way.
A total of 346 miles were ran in preparation.
Two half marathons.
The cold, the wet, the heat and the sun.

Am I mentally and physically ready?

I keep second guessing myself.
I going to give it all I've got.
I don't want to have any regrets.
This will be the hardest thing I've ever done to date - I have no doubt about that.
But it will also be my proudest moment to date.

I can do this....I can do this...I WILL do this!!!!

Tomorrow.  7 a.m.

When the road splits and the marathoners head one way and the half marathoners head another, I'm running with the big dogs!



post signature

2 comments:

  1. Good luck Shannon! I know you will do just fine. I was hoping after I read your previous post that you would go for it :-) Look forward to the update next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! Good luck - I am sure you will kick that marathon's ass!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...