Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Whirlwind Adventure

Oh, Lawd! This past week has been a complete whirlwind! Please forgive my absence from blogging (I have missed it so), but I've been juggling 50 million things since last Thursday.

Thursday, we put an offer in on a house and got it!!  Woot Woot - soon-to-be home owner, right here!!

If you already own a home, you know the million things that have to happen after the offer is accepted.  If you've never owned a home, well trust me, there are a million things that have to happen.  We officially close on March 22.  Adam thinks it will jinx us if I post pictures before we close and are officially holding the keys, so I'll wait (even though I'm DYING to post pictures).  So for now, you'll just have to trust me when I say it's A-MAZ-ING!

We had been looking online at houses for MONTHS, but only officially (with a realtor) been looking for a week.  We met our realtor to talk about what we were looking for, check out two houses and put an offer in all within one week!!  I know, we move fast! Like I said, we had been looking for months, so we had already weeded through a lot of houses.  The houses we actually went to see were houses we were really serious about.  When we saw "our" house, we both instantly knew, and our realtor advised us to put an offer in, because it was such a great deal and probably wouldn't be around for long.  So we did!

I can't wait to move in and make our house a home.

Now that mortgage payment is going to be a different story.....all part of the fun of owning a home, right?  No?

If you have any tips or advise about owning a home, send them my way!



post signature

5 comments:

  1. Exciting, Congrats!!! The mortgage is no fun but it's a great feeling to own your own home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering when/if you would post about the house! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - that was fast! Congrats to you and Adam!!! I can't wait to see some pics in March!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...