Monday, February 6, 2012

Never Let Me Go

Yesterday afternoon, I cozied into the couch to watch a good ole romance movie while Adam was at the driving range.  Well, I thought I was watching a "good ole romance movie," but what I got was Never Let Me Go instead.

 Holy macaroni!  Have you seen this movie?!?

Obviously, I did not watch the trailer before hand, and if you haven't seen the trailer yet, you shouldn't watch it either.  I was going to post the trailer here, but it gives WAY too much way.  I had NO idea what I was stepping into, and I think it made the movie that much more enjoyable having the storyline unfold without knowing the mysteries upfront.  I spent a majority of the movie trying to figure out what the HECK was going on!

Yes, it has a love triangle, but it is SOOO much more than a love story.  I can't stop thinking about it.

Has anyone else seen it??



post signature

4 comments:

  1. Never heard of it but you really make me want to watch the trailer...even though you said not to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Add it to your Netflix que ASAP! It's strange (I know how you feel about indie films...), but it was SO good!

      Delete
  2. I did....I didn't make it thru the whole movie. I also watched it without watching the trailer. None of us could make it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, man! You need to finish it! It's different, that's for sure, but SO good!

      Delete

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...