Monday, February 27, 2012

Love/Hate

Love: 

Hate: 
 (I'm pretty sure this is my self portrait....)

Mix them together and what do you get?  Me fighting a battle I can't win against kernels!

I have a weakness for popcorn!  What can I say - I looooove it! And even though it's on the "Do Not Eat" braces list, I'm a rebel like that!

Oh, you forgot I have braces?  Well, I haven't!  It's been five months going on 100!  As of right now, the braces will come off sometime between September and November.  They really don't bother me that much except for the constant checking of the teeth or paranoia that something is in my teeth just to realize that yep, something is, in fact, in my teeth!

Hopefully it will all be worth it.....



 post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...