Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year's Goals

It's a new year, so it's time for some New Year's resolutions goals for 2012.  I only have two goals for 2012, but they are two HUGE goals.

1.  Run my very first marathon.
This is HUGE, and sometimes it feels impossible.  I'm going to work my butt off these next four months, and it's going to happen!  I'm going to RUN (key word, run.  NO walking) 26.2 miles come hell or high water April 28, 2012.

2. Become home owners.
This one, to be exact! Ha!

It's time, and I'm ready!  This too is HUGE and often times feels completely impossible.  I have to keep telling myself that millions of people own homes, so I can too.  I remember when we were planning our wedding in the beginning stages, and I kept thinking "This is never going to happen...."  I really thought it wasn't doable, but then we did it!  I know it will be the same way with the house, or that's what I keep telling myself at least....  Fingers crossed and prayers prayed that this happens.  Once again, we are going to MAKE this happen come hell or high water.  I want a house so bad I can taste it!

So here's to 2012, and all it has in store!  I'm excited!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...