Monday, January 2, 2012

Miss Claire Jane

I FINALLY got to meet Miss Claire Jane Somerville today.  She snuck up and surprised everyone on Christmas Eve (Val's due date was Jan. 7), and while we were out of town.   I was bummed I wasn't able to go to the hospital, but everything was right in the world when I got a hold of that sweet little girl today.

Isn't she just a little doll!?!

I've been DYING to meet her.  I mean, she is all me and Val have talked about for the last nine months, so it's nice to finally put a face with a name :)

How cute is Adam?!?

Mama and Claire and the sweet little family.  Aren't they precious!?!

I just love Bob and Val, and I'm so happy for their little family.



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...