Thursday, January 12, 2012

Good Flicks

What did we do before Redbox and Netflix?  (I'm more of a Netflix girl, myself....).  Oh yeah, we went to those strange stores where the walls were lined in movies.  Then we walked up and down aisles hoping a magically  movie was hidden behind the empty DVD case (usually it wasn't...).  That was SO 2007.......

Anywho, got some movie recommendations for ya! 

First up: Water for Elephants
Adam and I watched this last weekend.  Oh.My.Goodness!  It was sooo good!  Even Adam enjoyed it.  No, I did not read the book.  Yes, I'm sure it is better than the movie, but whatev, I liked it.  Add this to your Netflix queue NOW!



Second up: Warrior
First off, I had never even heard of this movie, but this girl RAVED about it on her blog the other day.  I was intrigued by her review, so I immediately added it to the ole queue.  Adam and I watched it last night, and it was SO good!  I was actually surprised how good.  I'm just going to say now that I sobbed like a baby at the end.  Adam didn't really understand why I was crying, but I had my own personal reasons.  This is a must see movie for sure!



Trust me on these two....



post signature

1 comment:

  1. I REALLY want to see Water For Elephants! I think J would like that one too! Thanks for the rec!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...