Saturday, December 31, 2011

Reflecting on 2011

Here we are again.  Another year has come and gone.  Man, it's like you blink your eyes and the year is over, but what an amazing year it has been! Though each month was filled with wonderful memories, I'm going to spotlight my favorite moments/posts from each month.

January
Mr. Beauf being named Nashville Predators Pedigree Dog of the Month for January and going to the game to see the debut of his banner.  Proud mama!

February
My sweet husband and his love notes.

March
Going to Chattanooga to see Jessie compete in indoor percussion.

April
Running my first half marathon with my two favorite men.

May
 Our a-maz-ing vacation to Baniff, Alberta, Canada.

June
Celebrating two years of marriage to my wonderful husband.

July
Sweet Visitors - these and these.
August
Hanging out with friends - these and these.

September
Braces!  Not my most fondest memories of the year, but a big part of my year (and unfortunately a big part of 2012 as well!).

October
RACES!  This one and this one.  Running was a huge part of my life this year, and I loved every minute of it (well, most of the time...).

November

December
Going on a Christmas date with my main squeeze to see A Christmas Story play.

Wow!  It has been one heck of a year!  So very, very blessed.



post signature

1 comment:

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...