Thursday, December 15, 2011

Happy List

Here's a list of things that are currently putting a smile on my face...

Finally watching Love Actually last night.  I've heard so many people list this as one of their favorite Christmas movies or one of their favorite movies in general, so I figured it was time to see it.  So I added it to the ole Netflix queue, and it came yesterday.  I really liked it, and thought it was a really good movie.  Next random movie on the Netflix queue that I have to see because everyone always talks about/ refers to it - Princess Bride.  I tried watching it on tv once, and it didn't go so well, but I'm really going to watch it this time.

Jamming out to Adele's  19 & 21 albums at work this week.  Adam got them for me for Christmas.  Yes, we've already done Christmas, and yes, I realize it's early.  So WHAT!  I love all my Christmas goodies including snow boots, running tights, two running shirts (long sleeve and short sleeve) and these cds. VERY happy lady!

Christmas cards from friends and family in my mailbox.

This video.  If it doesn't make you smile laugh hysterically, I don't know what will!

Knowing the next two weeks are short work weeks with lots of holidays!

Sending this someecard to Adam this morning -
Bahaha!

His response - "Well I know where we stand..."

We love each other; I promise.



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...