Thursday, December 1, 2011

dailymile: November

I pulled out another 50 mile month - yay!  That one mile above last month was totally by accident.  I didn't even realize it until I entered my miles from last night.  Whatev - still better than last month!  Even if it's only by one mile.

I get so excited to have 50 mile months, but I know I'm going to look back and laugh at these numbers when I go into marathon training and start having 50 mile weeks (good Lord, help me!).

Happy December!

Are you on dailymile?  If so, look a girl up!



post signature

2 comments:

  1. Do you typically run outside shannon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I prefer to run outside, but now that it gets dark so early, I run on a treadmill during the week and run outside on the weekends.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...