Here is the recipe:
1 bag of pretzels (16-18 oz) I used the thatch ones because they would catch more chocolate
2/3 cup oil
1/3 cup sugar
1 ½ teaspoon cinnamon
½ cup cinnamon sugar for sprinkling
1 cup white chocolate chips (I used half white and half milk chocolate)
1. Whisk together oil, sugar, and cinnamon.
2. Pour pretzels into a microwave safe bowl and pour oil mixture in. Stir until coated.
3. Microwave for 1 minute, remove and stir. Microwave 45 seconds more.
4. Spread pretzels evenly onto two cookie sheets covered in parchment paper.
5. While still warm, sprinkle cinnamon sugar generously.
6. Melt white chocolate (on low heat, be careful not to burn) and drizzle over cooled pretzels.
7. Store in an airtight container.
You're going to LOVE these!
I've got a hot date with the man tonight, and I'm REALLY excited about it!! Here's a hint on what we'll be doing:
Gosh I love A Christmas Story and TBS' 24-hour marathon of it starting on Christmas Eve.
Happy Friday! It's my last Friday at work for 2011. The next Friday I work will be in 2012 - CRAZY and AWESOME!