Friday, November 18, 2011

Snow White v. Snow White

So I've been hearing about a new Snow White movie for quite some time.  Rumor had it that Julia Roberts would be playing the evil Queen and Kristen Stewart would be playing Snow White.  Well come to find out I heard right - sorta.

There are TWO Snow White movies coming out - Mirror, Mirror and Snow White and the Huntsman.





Wha tha!!  Who knew?!?!

So the question is....

Light Comedy or Dark Drama?

Julia Roberts or Charlize Theron?

New girl Lily Collins or Kristen Stewart?

I'm going with BOTH!  Both movies look so good!

Happy Friday!!  And if you're off all next week for Thanksgiving and today is the start of your nine day hiatus - please don't talk to me!



post signature

2 comments:

  1. OMG, i didn't know about the one with Kristen! Love Charlize. Thanks for informing me. Now I've got to c both too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. julia all the way! i saw the trailer tonight, and i can't wait. the cast looks great! but imma see both too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...