Monday, November 28, 2011

Recap and Thoughts

Man oh man, did the Thanksgiving break fly by or what!  We had such a relaxing four days off.  I LOVED it!  I think Adam gets a little stir crazy, but I love having nothing to do, nowhere to go, just doing whatever I want, when I want – so nice!

We did venture out on Black Friday.  No, not with the crazies at midnight (or 10 p.m. if you were at Wal-Mart), but at a decent hour on Friday morning around 10.  Adam said they should just call it Grey Thursday, because the deals keep starting earlier and earlier each year.  Heck, next year the deals will start at noon - forget the turkey altogether!  Can you believe that Americans spent a whopping $52.4 billion over the weekend, setting a record – that’s insane!

All day yesterday it rained poured,  and it’s supposed to do the same thing all day today and tomorrow.  The worse part: there is a chance of snow tonight around midnight – NOOOO!  It’s too soon!! Please Lord, no snow!

Christmas decor is up - as of Friday, per tradition.
No worries though - same tree, same pup.  Fingers crossed I get a big girl tree next year!

I started reading The Hunger Games yesterday and could not put it down.  SO good!  I wasn’t sure if it would be a book that would interest me, but boy was I wrong!

Teen Mom 2 starts Tuesday, Dec. 6.  I kept seeing previews all weekend – I can’t wait!  Who doesn't love a little baby mama drama!?!




post signature

5 comments:

  1. I cannot believe they are forecasting snow already!!! Hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had a relaxing 4 day weekend. I think we could get along just fine because I did nothing for 4 days and it FELT GREAT! Seriously, that is not Beaufords tree is it. How on in the world is he suppose to water it from way up there. BOL Ours don't bother the tree, but the presents better watch out. Sniffs, The HoundDogs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew you would like the Hunger Games - it is so good! I can't wait to read the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, does this weather suck. We drove up to Nashville to Opryland to see the Rockettes and it rained all the way there and all the way back. Misery. But the Rockettes were fun, and I saw that they are slowly opening Opry Mills back up, yay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know that a new season of Teen Mom was coming so soon! I am super excited!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...