Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Immortals

Friday night after the wedding, Adam, Brennon, Jessie, Sean (Jessie's boyfriend) and me went to see Immortals in 3D.
  1. I had NO desire to see this movie, but everyone else really wanted to see it.
  2. I did NOT want to see it in 3D, but it was the only one showing at the time we could go.  3D movies STINK, in my opinion.
I wasn't even sure what the movie was about, and all Adam would tell me was "It's like 300."  Oh, goodie! (NOT!)

Everyone really enjoyed it, but I could have passed.  It really wasn't that bad, but I would have MUCH rather seen Puss in Boots, but unfortunately, I was out voted.


At least Immortals had a lot of this:


Minus the girl, of course.



post signature

2 comments:

  1. Nope doesn't sound like my kind of movie either. I hear Puss N Boots is really good. It is worth it just to go hear him say......I AM PUSS N BOOTS.... BOL Sniffs, The HoundDogs

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...