Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I'm an Auntie!

My bestie, Chelle, gave birth to a beautiful baby boy Monday night.  Luckily for me, she and her husband Matt only live an hour outside of Nashville, so Adam and I got to visit them last night in the hospital.

 Welcome to this crazy world, Robert "Neil" Langford.  We've been waiting on you.

 Mama and baby.  

Chelle and Matt couldn't have been any cuter at the hospital.  They were glowing telling us every little detail.

I could not WAIT to get my hands on this little man.  Good grief, he's precious!  The more I looked at him, the more he looked like Chelle made over.

Even Adam got in on the baby lovin' action.

I could not be more happy for these two.  Neil really got lucky when he got Chelle and Matt as parents.



post signature

1 comment:

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...