Sunday, November 6, 2011

1 Year With Beauf

As the title implies, today marks the one year anniversary of Mr. Beauf's adoption - it's his "Gotcha Day."

Boy-o-boy!  It seems like he's been a part of our family for much longer than a year.  Beauf makes us laugh and sometimes want to pull our hair out, but I wouldn't trade lil man for a million bucks. He really has been the perfect pup for us.  Adam has said numerous times that Beauford was the best decision we've ever made together.  I couldn't agree more.

I just love him to pieces!



post signature

3 comments:

  1. Happy Gotcha Day, Beauford. We think you make a great addition to your 2-legged family. We thinks you need to start watching the mail box for some goodies that will be arriving within the week for you. Sniffs, The HoundDogs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad Beauf joined your family too! It's amazing how they steal your heart, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Gotcha Day Beauford! I hope you got lots of attention of the weekend! Sorry, I am just getting caught up on all of the blog entries.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...