Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Pup Notes: A Few Thoughts

Beauford, here.

With my second birthday rapidly approaching (Nov. 21 - email mom for information on where to mail my yummy treats presents), I realize that I am no longer a pup but a mature young adult.  With this new found maturity comes wisdom.  I have been pondering the meaning of life and the mysteries of the universe.  But mostly, I've been thinking.....

"What is art?  Are we art?  Is art, art?"

It don't get much deeper than that.

Until next time,
Socrates Beauford




post signature

4 comments:

  1. Hey Beauford, that is pretty good of you to plug for pressies. We would have never thought of that for us. So go ahead and send us your addy and we will see what we can come up with for a pressie for you. Sniffs, The HoundDogs
    hounddogmomDOTjeakinsATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beauford we need to have a hound dog birfday party at the park!!! My bifday is in December.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HoundDogMom - you are too sweet, but I was just kidding ;)

    Roscoe - YES! We would love to meet up at the park again for a birthday celebration. We had such a great time last time. Maybe we can find a park in the middle so you don't have to drive as far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To Beaufords human: We know you were only kidding, but we are serious. Please send us your info to our email address, Mom loves to share our homemade Peanut butter treats with everyone. Sniffs, The HoundDogs

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...