Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Shannon: A - Z

Annalee posted this the other day, and I thought it was fun.

Age: 26

Bedsize: Queen

Chores that you hate: The nasty, disgusting bathroom!  Always have, always will!

Dogs: Beauford Zackery Sumrall, age 22 months - he'll be 2 in November.

Essential start to your day: Breakfast.  I must eat something as soon as I wake up.  My stomach starts to hurt otherwise.  Hey, breakfast is the most important meal of the day.

Favorite color: Grey - love grey and I wear a lot of grey.  Adam always tries to steer me away from grey when he's shopping with me, but I just love it so.

Gold or Silver: Both

Height: 5'7"ish 

Instruments you play: unfortunately, none...

Job title: Public Information Officer (essentially government public relations)

Kids: Please refer to letter "D" - Beauford Zackery Sumrall

Live: NashVegas

Mother’s Maiden Name: Windham

Nicknames: I guess Shan?  Don't really have any nicknames...Thank GOD! expect for the sweet names Adam calls me that I won't share, because yall know Adam is easily embarrassed by stuff like that.

Overnight hospital stays: The day I made my grand appearance into the world

Pet peeves: Lousy parents.  Dirty dishes in the sink when the dishwasher is dirty.  Clothes not hung up or put away.

Quote from a movie or tv show: "You're killin' me, you're really killin' me." Daddy Daycare - I don't know why that quote has always stuck with me.

Right or Lefty: Righty

Siblings: Two sisters and a brother: Corri, Jessie and Brennon.  Then there are my siblings-in-law: Robby and Anna.

Time you wake up: During the week: 6 a.m. On the weekends: 9 a.m.

Underwear: Must we…..if we must, something comfy to sleep in and not-so comfy (well I think they are actually comfy) during the day.

Vegetable you hate: I hate most vegetables to be honest.  I have a select few that I will eat.  And my parents said I would grow out of that…..

What makes you run late: Myself.  I have no one to blame but me, unfortunately…

X-Rays You’ve Had: I’ve had too many to count.  From my teeth, nose, wrist, lungs….just to name a few.

Yummy food you make: Well, since I’m an a-maz-ing cook…..no really, I think I make a mean gumbo and my biscuits are pretty delicious.

Zoo Animal: Gorillas.  They are very fascinating.

Wasn't that fun learning more about ME!




post signature

1 comment:

  1. Hi!!!

    Looks like Beau and Droopy share a birthday!

    Slobbers,
    The CheeseHounds

    P.S. We gave you an award. Stop by our bloggie and check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...