Friday, September 30, 2011

Heading South

Ah, yes.  Once again, the Sumrall clan is heading south to Mississippi.  Beauf hasn't made the trip since Christmas, so hopefully he'll be a champ just like last time.  I'm not worried; he does really good in the car.

While we're home, we'll be.....

 attending Petal's (my alma mater) football game against Oak Grove Friday night

 and Jessie's band competition Saturday.

And of course, we'll be hanging out with
 these people

and these people.

We're heading back to Music City Monday morning, so I'll be back next week with a full report.  I hate the trip has to be so short, but I'm still excited to see everyone.

Happy Friday and have a great weekend!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...