Thursday, September 1, 2011

dailymile

Why, hello September!  I'd have to say September and October are two of my favorite months of the year.  I just love fall weather and everything that goes along with it.  This little tidbit has nothing to do with this post - just a free extra nugget from me to you.

Now back to the point of the post:
I just love ole Cely at Running Off The Reese's.  It primarily a running blog, but it is oh so funny!  Through the blog, I learned about Dailymile.  I started tracking my milage the first day of August.
 Thats a whopping 42 miles!  I''m happy with that.  It's not amazing, but its not bad.

 I like how dailymile gives you Lifetime Stats.
Really, 1 measly pound!  I ran 42 miles!  That is definitely a WTF!  On the other hand, I burned 27 donuts.....

I would also like to clarify that I did more than 10 workouts this month. I ran 10 times, but worked out a lot more because I crosstrain.

Goal for September: Run 50+ miles!  I'd say that's more than doable.

Check out dailymile and look me up!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...