Saturday, August 13, 2011

New Fav

This girl introduced me to my new favorite candy last week

 Werther's Original SUGAR FREE Caramel Apple hard candies

I'm the first to admit that I don't really care for sugar free candy except gum, which I can no longer chew.  It just never taste right to me, but not these little morsels of heaven.  I would have never thought they were sugar free; they are that good!

They taste just like these bad boys - 
Remember these guys?!?  O.M.G!  I loved me some caramel apple pops (what I am I saying - still do).  So freakin' good that I can overlook the "getting caramel and sucker stuck in your teeth for two weeks" part.

What's better than a candy that actually tastes good, and you don't have to feel guilty about eating!?!  All this week, I've been popping one in my mouth when I get a sweets craving.  They are definitely my new fav!

I can't mention Werther's and not mention my sweet grandfather - "Pa."
When we were growing up, he always had candy in his front shirt pocket for us grandkids.  It was always either peppermints or werther's originals.  I still can't eat a werther's original and not think of him.  Love that man!

Trust me, you are going to want to try these!




post signature

2 comments:

  1. I love those caramel apple suckers. I might have to find those, any suggestions as to where I can look?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got them at walmart so I'm sure at any grocery store/ drug store candy isle.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...