Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Goofy Golf v. Putt-Putt

Saturday night, Adam and I met up with our friends Katie and Jon for dinner at Taps and Tapas (delicious, by the way) and some goofy golfing.

I quickly learned that "goofy golf" is not a common term.  Who knew?!?  When I mentioned golfy golfing to Katie, she said she literally had to google the term, because she had no idea what I was talking about. Ha!  She thought maybe I was referring to disc golf.  Apparently, Katie calls it "putt-putt."  I told her that's my Mississippi class showing through!  Well let me have you know that when we arrived to the said goofy golf/putt-putt place, there was a sign on the window that said Goofy Golf!  So I'm not so back woods after all.....take that "putt-putt!"

The competition was fierce all night.

No time for games when a free round of beer is at stake!

Scores and calculations were checked and rechecked for accuracy - thanks, Katie!

In the end, this guy ended up dominating, and some how I came in dead last!  And as much as I hate to admit it, it wasn't by a few points either....at least one Sumrall represented.

I declare a rematch, Katie and Jon!


post signature

4 comments:

  1. Such a fun night! Maybe trivia at Cabana can be our re-match.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off, Adam looks evil in that last pic! Second, I have never heard of goofy golf either. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good info!! Your blog feature much of the same content that I have come to expect here.

    Arena Park Golf, located in Cape Girardeau Missouri, features a driving range, a miniature golf course, batting cages, and a specialty golf store.

    Putt Putt Cape Girardeau MO

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...