Monday, August 8, 2011

Bed Hog

Beauford here.

So the parents got me a new bed last weekend.  Yeah, it's nice and all, but I don't know why they wasted their money when I already have a bed.

You see, I noticed a while back that this bed was not being used in the guest bedroom.  It's kind of silly to let it go to waste if you ask me, so I've taken it over.  I personally like to get under the covers; it's more comfortable that way.  Mom always remakes the bed, but I just kick them right back off.

What can I say, I'm a growing boy who needs a little room to stretch my legs.

Until next time,
Prince Beauford



post signature

1 comment:

  1. We agree with you 100% Beauford. One day our humans will be as smart as us. BOL Sniffs, The HoundDogs

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...