Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Welcome Back Tuesdays

My love for Tuesdays came back last week in the form of my favorite tv show: Teen Mom.  YES!!  The third season of the original Teen Mom started back last week, and I am hooked on it like crack!  I love that show.  If you aren't familiar, it comes on MTV Tuesdays at 9 p.m. CST, and it centers around the lives of four teenage moms who were previously featured on 16 & Pregnant.  Meet: 

Macy & Bentley.  
They actually live right here in Nashville (Technically Murfreesboro, but they always say Nashville on the show.  Let me just tell you know, Murfreesboro and Nashville are NOT the same thing.  No way, no how!).

Farrah and Sophia. 
How cute is this kid?!?  Seriously!!

Tyler and Catelynn.  
They actually gave their baby, Carly, up for adoption.  These two always touch my heart so much.

And last but DEFINITELY not least:
Amber and Leah.  
Lets just say Amber + Gary (aka "baby daddy") = a HOT MESS!!

If you aren't watching or recording Teen Mom at 9 p.m., you are SERIOUSLY missing out on some good quality tv!  Ha!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...