Friday, July 22, 2011

TGIF

Is anyone else as thankful as I am that it's Friday!?!?  In honor of this glorious day that only comes once a week, how about some fun pins!!  If you are not on Pinterest yet, you are SERIOUSLY missing out! But be forwarned, it is VERY addicting/major time waster, so essentially, awesomeness.

I know, right??
 So true!

This will NOT happen to me this weekend.  I'm mentally preparing myself to hit the pavement bright and early tomorrow morning.  I haven't ran all week (I know!!).  I have worked out though: Jillian Michaels' Abs (once) and Shred-It Level 2 (twice) this week.  Jillian Michaels is NO JOKE!  Holy Moly!  Sometimes I just need a break from running.  But not too long or it's back to square one - no thank you!

I made these last weekend when Robby and Tony were in town.  OMG - they are amaz-balls!!  I might just make another batch this weekend.

It's almost the weekend!  Feel free to roam around the planet as you please for the next two days.



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...