Thursday, July 7, 2011

P.S. I Love You

I probably should have my "woman card" revoked (Adam always talks about his "man card" being revoked when he has to do things he deems as less than "manly," but that's a whole other post....) for admitting that I had never seen the movie P.S. I Love You.  Well, I  finally got around to watching it last night.  Remember I started reading the book back in January.....key word being "started" it, then put it down and never picked it up again until our trip to Canada at which time I finished the whole thing on the plane ride to and from.

The book was wonderful, and usually after reading the book, the movie stinks.  Well, this was not the case with P.S. I Love You.  It was just as good - different, but just as wonderful.  To say I cried would be an understatement.  The correct term would be sobbed!  The last 30 minutes of the movie I was a complete hot mess.  It was just so touching; I couldn't stop crying.  I can't image losing Adam at any age, much less so early in our marriage.  I hugged that man a little extra tight last night.





post signature

1 comment:

  1. I loved watching the movie (I even bought it) after reading the book! There were tid bits left out of the movie, but I knew about it from reading and that made it even more dramatic and tear tear jerking.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...