Monday, July 11, 2011

Oh, Yeah

It was definitely a Monday....

 Am I the only one that feels this way on Mondays?!?  It's just so hard to get my brain jump started....

  • I may or may not have devoured a whole bag of Sour Patch Kids (the big bags) - no, I'm not the least bit proud....
  • I may or may not have dragged a pregnant lady around downtown this afternoon in 100+ degree weather with humidity so thick you could cut it with a butter knife (it was oh so lovely).
  • Beauford may or may not have run off in said 100+ weather when I got home from work and let him off his leash for two seconds, because I thought he was mature enough to catch a ball and bring it back....for the record, he's not!
  • Then, Beauford may or may not have thrown up water all over the carpet from drinking too much, too fast after his little marathon run.
 Thank GOODNESS Monday is over!


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Haha, there's no way I'm going out during lunch today! And I ate 3 SPK, so you're good.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...