Monday, July 18, 2011

1 Year

It's been one whole year since we packed up our life in North Carolina and made the move to Nashville.  Crazy, huh?!?

NashVegas is all I hoped it would be.  I REALLY love it here.  I mean its "Hollywood with a touch of twang, to be a star you gotta bang, bang, bang"....I digress.  Some of the highlights over the past year in Nashville include:

 Visiting most of the major tourist sites,

 Attending a bazillion festivals, 

 Seeing the Radio City Rockettes perform, 

 and a country artist or too,

 Taking in a few Predator games,

 Adopting the second love of my life,

 Attending the Music City bowl (UNC v. UT - Go Heels!),

 Hanging out with the previous Governor,

 and the new Governor,

 Watching elephants parade down Broadway, 

Ringing in the New Year with Old Crow Medicine Show at the Ryman,

 Eating at a-maz-ing restaurants,

Running a few races,
 
 Including a half marathon!
 
 and making some amazing new friends!

It's been one heck of a year in Music City!  



post signature

4 comments:

  1. Oh, that picture!

    I'm so glad y'all moved here! What's funny is that two years ago yesterday I was up here interviewing for this job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww I can't believe it's been a year! What a sweet post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nashville is lucky to have such a fun lady!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...