Saturday, June 4, 2011

X-Men: First Class

Tonight, I had a hot date with the husband to see
Oh Yeah!  I (we) LOVE all the X-Men movies and have been wanting to see this one since we heard it was in production.

It's a prequel to the first three X-Men movies with a whole new cast, which made me a little nervous as to whether the new cast could live up to the awesomeness that was the original cast.
HELLO, Hugh Jackman Wolverine! 

But it turned out the new cast was just as great, and there's a new hottie on the block:
 Michael Fassbender as Magneto!

I thought it was great and highly recommend it, if you're into those kinds of movies.  I know a lot of girls aren't  into comic book movies and I'm usually not either, but X-Men and Batman are the two exceptions.  And don't worry if you haven't seen the first three movies, it's not essential since it's a prequel but seeing the first three will make a few things make more sense.  Go see it; you'll like it!





post signature

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see it! Jake bought me the X-Men box set. ha! I'm obsessed with all things Marvel.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...