Monday, June 27, 2011

Shower for Baby Neil

Wow, this weekend was a complete world wind!  Jessie, Brennon and I loaded up Saturday morning for the 6 1/2 hour drive to Mississippi.  I had SUCH a great time with Brennon and Jessie, and I honestly hated to see them leave.  I know Beauford felt lost for a minute with such a quiet house again.  No worries though, because we have MORE visitors coming this weekend!

Sunday was spent at my best friend Chelle's baby shower back in our hometown followed by another 6 1/2 hour drive back to home sweet home.  I get tired just thinking about it!!  All is well though. I made it back in one piece, and I'm so glad I was able to help with Chelle's shower.

Baby Robert "Neil" Langford's cake.  Homebake, a local bakery in Hattiesburg, Miss., is the only way to go.  Their cakes are to die for!

This was my first time to see Chelle since she's been pregnant.  Oh.MY.Goodness, she was SO cute!!  Pregnancy definitely suits her well.

Chelle, Matt, Neil and Duece (their beagle and Beauford's soon-to-be BFF) are moving an hour from Nashville in September, and I CANNOT wait!  I'm so excited that we'll be able to see them all the time and that I will be able to be there when Neil is born.  It's going to be wonderful having my best friend and her sweet family so close.

Auntie Shannon loves you, Neil!



post signature

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Shannon for coming and helping! It was great seeing you and thanks for the sweet blog. Love

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...