Friday, May 20, 2011

Taking Out The Trash

Let's start things off with a bang, shall we!

1. Arnold Schwarzenegger confessed to having a 13-year-old love child with a former member of his house staff (former, as in just left 2 1/2 months ago).

 Arnold, you MUST be joking, right!?!  You cheated on Maria with her?!?


2.
Somebody give LeAnn Rimes a buger ASAP!  Even a veggie burger will do.  Just something besides celery!

3.

Did you watch the season opener of the Real Housewives of New Jersey this week?  Oh.My.Goodness!  It was amazing!  An all out brawl in the first 30 seconds....need I say more?!?

4.
Man, I would have loved to attended Blake Shelton and Marinda Lambert's wedding, but I was busy that weekend - shoot!  From the few pictures I've seen, it was SO them.  Very country chic!

5.
Ashton Kutcher is Charlie Sheen's replacement on "Two and a Half Men." Crazy!  This will definitely create a new dynamic for the show.  Very interesting move, CBS.....

6. It appears the world is ending tomorrow.  Did you know?  Yep, May 21.
I guess we'll know for sure in less than 24 hours....

And now you're up-to-date on all the news that really matters!



post signature

2 comments:

  1. Is it just me or does the mistress look like the crazy Mom from Real Housewives of Miami? That's all I can think when I see any photo of her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Gosh! The mama was SCARY! She reminded me of the elephant man.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...