Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Pup Notes: 6 months

Beauford, here.

Today marks six months since I moved in and became a Sumrall.  Life's good with the two of them.  They feed me, bath me, pick up my poop (ha! suckers!) and give me lots (sometimes too much) attention and love.  Over these past six months, I've learned a thing or two about being a Sumrall...

The ole parents have no defense against my "sad" eyes.  What can I say?

If all else fails, cuddle up to mom. 

Despite what the two of them may think, I'm the king of this castle!

All in all, those two have really grown on me.  I think I'll stick around.

Until next time,
Beauford


post signature

3 comments:

  1. Drop by from blog hop. Your photoshoot with beauford is so amazing. Very very beautiful. Especially the photo in the adoption page. One of the best I ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lepawsvoyage, thanks for stopping by and thanks for the sweet compliments!

    Nicole, what can I say! Beauf is one witty pup!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...