Thursday, May 19, 2011

Please Stop Me

Today while walking downtown, Nicole and I saw two of the CUTEST English bulldogs (an adult and a sweet little puppy), and I haven't been able to stop thinking about them! I just wanted to run up and steal them. Not really, ok yes, maybe.

Yall just don't know! I have always wanted an English bulldog ever since I was a kid. Adam wasn't too fond of the bred when we originally started thinking about getting a dog, but now he has come around and our next dog will DEFINITELY be an English bulldog. Can't you just see Beauf and a little bully palling around together. They would be just the best of friends. Obviously this is is not possible or practical right now since we live in an apartment, soooo.....

Reason #12,593 to get a house!

Petfinder.com, don't do this to me!



post signature

1 comment:

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...