Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A Must See

Some girlfriends and I went and saw the movie Bridesmaids on Sunday afternoon. Oh.My.Goodness!! It was hilarious!! I loved it! It's about time they make an actually funny comedy starring women. Can I get a "Girl Power!?!"

Let's be honest, there aren't that many actually funny comedies starring women. I don't do stupid (sorry ladies) romantic comedies. Not my thing. I don't find them funny, and they are SOOOO predicable. I like just plain comedies: The Hangover, Borat, School of Rock, Talladega Nights. These are movies I almost wet my pants from laughing so hard.

I would definitely classify Bridesmaids as a comedy (not a romantic comedy) and even better, as an actually funny comedy. It's a must see! Guys will like it too, so don't worry about dragging your man along.

Also, here's a tip (it's free, take it).  Don't watch the trailer!  I was just about to post it on here, and it shows SOOO many of the funny parts.  I HATE trailers like that.  Why do they have to ruin it!?! I didn't see a trailer before hand, and now I'm glad I didn't.




post signature

5 comments:

  1. I'm not sure why but it really surprises me that you like Borat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure why but it really surprises me that you like Borat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG - I LOVE Borat! My taste in movies usually surprises a lot of people though....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't do stupid movies either! I like comedies such as Office Space, Never Been Kissed, etc, so since we seem to have the same taste in comedies I will see this movie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVED this movie too! Literally laughed so hard at some parts I couldn't breathe. I too appreciate an actually funny "girly movie." AND Joey went with me to see it and he thought it was hilarious too!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...