Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Twins??

First thing out of my Aunt Tony and Uncle Jody’s mouths when I saw them this past weekend at the reunion was, “Have you seen the Disney movie Tangled?”  They then proceeded to tell me that Rapunzel looked just like me.  My uncle’s exact words were, “I kept thinking, she [Rapunzel] looks familiar.  Then it hit me.  That’s Shannon!”  My aunt then reminded me again yesterday to make sure I watched Tangled.

Well this is a first.  I have never been told I looked like a Disney princess.  Further investigation was needed!

Well, what do you think?  Did someone model a cartoon after little ole me?

Minus the blonde hair and green eyes, of course.

I'm just not seeing it, but maybe I have a different perception of myself.

I mean if they would've said Belle from Beauty and the Beast, then that would have been a different story....

Or maybe my aunt and uncle were not only talking about her appearance, but a combination of Rapunzel's appearance and personality.  Here is a small clip from the movie; you be the judge!



So what do you think?  Am I essentially the real life version of Disney's Rapunzel?!?

I always knew I was destine to be a Dinsey Princess.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...