Sunday, April 10, 2011

Randomness

  1. Ran 12 miles today with about 60 East Nasties, a running group in East Nashville.  This was our first time to run with them, and it was a lot of fun.  You could run 10, 12, 14 or 16 miles just depending on where you chose to turn around.  Adam ended up running 14 miles, because he missed the 12 mile turn around.  Poor thing - his legs were about to fall off!
  2. We met Val, Grace and Tanner at the dog park this afternoon.  Beauford wasn't his usual playful self.  He stayed up WAY past his bedtime last night (midnight instead of his usual 7 p.m.), so he has been in a bit of a walking coma today.
  3. Running is becoming more and more enjoyable, but I don't like the way long runs literally wipe me out for the rest of the day.  I know once I get used to long distances it won't be a problem anymore, but I have been DEAD ever since the run this morning - even after a nearly two hour nap!
  4. I'm SO glad it has finally warmed back up, but high 90s yesterday and high 80s today.....Seriously Mother Nature, lets not just skip Spring altogether now?!?
  5. Wasn't Jessie so pretty last night!?!  *Proud big sister*
  6. Adam and I are going to watch The Social Network tonight.  Pretty excited!


post signature

3 comments:

  1. We were at the dog park yesterday afternoon, too! Sorry we missed you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, "East Nasties," I like it :)

    Great job on your run! 12 miles? Dang!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...