Saturday, April 16, 2011

Ms Sip

Well, it looks like I'm on an unexpected roadtrip this weekend with my uncle and cousin.  Destination: The Promise Land - a.k.a. Mississippi. More specifically, Petal and Richton.

We are heading down for my dad's side annual family reunion tomorrow.  My uncle lives in Murfreesboro (about 30 minutes east of Nashville) and called early yesterday morning (really early as in 5:50 a.m. Thanks Uncle Doug!) to see if Adam and I wanted to ride along with them.  We were not planning to go to the reunion this year; in fact, Adam has to work all day today.

Since I didn't have anything going on this weekend and haven't been to the reunion since 2008, I decided to tag along.  My family has no idea I'm coming, so I can't wait to see the look on their faces when I show up.  Surprise!!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...