Thursday, April 14, 2011

It's Like a Train Wreck...

...You just can't look away!

I LOVE me some celebrity gossip, so why not share what's making me go "WTH!" (What the Hell) this week.

First off:
Catherin Zeta-Jones is being treated for bipolar II disorder (which is also known as manic depression).  I really admire her for seeking help and being so open about it.

Tori Spelling is preggers again with baby #3.  Congrats!  They make beautiful children.

The Real Housewives of DC got canned!  Seeya!!  By far, the worse real housewives series. 

But guess who didn't get canned?!? 
Those sassy Italian divas of the Real Housewives of New Jersey and this time, no Danielle! (Thank goodeness!)  Season three includes two new ladies: Teresa's sister-in-law and cousin.

And now the best for last:

Scarlett Johansson dating Sean Penn - say it ain't so!!

Are you kidding me!?! Scarlett, you do know that's Sean Penn, right?!? GROSS!!  Hmm, let me thing -Ryan Reynolds or Sean Penn.  Sean Penn or Ryan Reynolds - tell me this is a no brainer!?!

And now you're up-to-date on all the news that really matters!


post signature

4 comments:

  1. YES, SHANNON! i can't help myself when it comes to celebrity "news." thanks for sharing - i think you should make this a weekly thang :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am bipolar, so I am so happy to hear that a celebrity is speaking out about it. So many people don't understand it and will look at you like you are crazy. Matter of fact when I told my oldest sister her response was "You have multiple personalities" and I replied with "And you wonder why it took me so long to tell you! NO!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I love it. I'm such a sucker for celebrity news/gossip. I don't understand the Scarlett Johanssen/Sean Penn thing either, and probably never will.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...