Saturday, April 2, 2011

It Actually Worked

Can I just take this moment to say to all of you who didn't take the time to click the link at the bottom of my post yesterday......

Who knew my April Fools prank would work so well!?!  I couldn't believe all the messages I got saying "Congrats!" or "How exciting!"  I laughed and laughed all day.  It was great!  I had to direct so many people back to my blog to click the link. 

What's even more hysterical is that people actually thought me, Adam and Beauford are cool enough for our own reality show!?!  Last time I checked, we aren't, and there are no reality shows in our future!

I think I shall crowd myself the Queen of April Fools.  Yes, I like that.  Ha!


post signature

3 comments:

  1. so glad you and Adam aren't getting divorced. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a good April Fool's! You had me going until I clicked on the link!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...